6/23/10

Celebrity Sightings Round XX...

Before I left work today I saw Kendra Wilkinson. She is best known for being one (of many) of Hugh Hefner's girlfriends. She is super lame and I don't like her... but it's still fun to see celebrities. I also just want to document all the celebs I've seen here in California.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

hahahahaha!! So funny. She is pretty lame. Cool that you saw her though!

FLEUR de Lo said...

You crack me up! I've never heard of her. She sounds lame, just by the way you described her fame. :)

I need to call you or chat with you on fb sometime. My mom just got to London and is having technical difficulties on many fronts I wondered if we could chat so you could tell me some of the tricks you learned when you were over there. I'm out of state right now, but maybe I could catch you sometime Sunday or next week?

Gracias!

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

It's okay if she sucks - it's still fun to see celebrities. :)

Tiffany said...

I think she's hilarious. And, to be honest, I'm a bit jealous you saw her.