6/16/10

Hallelujah!

Each week I'll tell you my favorite dance performance from that night's SYTYCD episode! I'm so excited my favorite show has returned! One of my favorite All-Stars returning this season is Allison! The contemporary dance she did with Alex Wong called Hallelujah was my favorite tonight! It got a standing ovation. Who are your favorites so far and did you like this dance?



4 comments:

3+Love~aki=Us said...

I LOVED THIS ONE!!!! My favs? Sheesh, I donno yet, but I'm in love with this show and I think it's gonna go SO much better with the All Stars this season. Last season wasn't as good...

Emily said...

I actually have never watched this show - pathetic since I love dance. That was amazing!

Brooke said...

I loved that dance! I think Alex will win, he is AMAZING! I'm glad he returned this season. I love Kent too, he is so adorable. I like robert too. I'm sooo glad it's summer :)

FLEUR de Lo said...

I got to see this show for the first time since I'm visiting friends who have TiVo. I LOVED IT!!! I don't know anything about it, so I don't have previous faves, but it was a ton o' fun. I'll have to find it online to keep up with it. I liked the farmer guy who danced a ballroom routine and the last Africanesk one. Of course the one you metioned was also fabulous. Can't wait to read about your next pick!

btw, I caught some of "This Is It" on Netflix. Watching MJ always reminds me of you. That man was amazing. Too bad his life ended so early and that he was so tweaked in the head. :(