6/7/10

I'm so excited for this!

John and I have been patiently waiting for the new iPhone 4 to come out. They announced all about it today at the Apple Keynote event. It looks so rad! Maybe next year I'll get the iPad, but come June 24th we'll definitely each be getting one of these bad boys! You should watch the full 6 minute video below to see all the new features... What do you think? Will you be buying one?



6 comments:

FLEUR de Lo said...

As if I could afford it----I WISH!!! :) You are too cute!

Alison said...

Rob broke his iphone. He is waiting to replace it with the new iphone. The boys are excited to get to play games on dad's phone again.

Cara said...

Can't wait!!! I've been waiting for them to put "iChat" on their phone...facetime is going to be sweet :)

Emily said...

I bought a new phone last week, only because mine is super old and dying. I was sad. I loved that phone. The guy looked at me like I was an alien when I said I don't text and I don't check my email on my phone. (I'd rather not pay more money for the service and the phone to do these things on a tiny screen when my computer works just fine).
What phones can I get? I chose one of the 4 very basic models and am happy enough, although I still liked my old phone better :(
I guess that answers your question about whether I'll be getting the new iPhone ;) I have had some fun playing with them and the iPad at the Apple stores. Perhaps someday when I think I'll actually use it.

I hope you enjoy yours! It has some really cool features and looks very fun.

Anonymous said...

drooling audrey! so drooling! If only my contract were up this year so i could justify it. Please share pictures and stories when it arrives!

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

Yeah, I'm pretty much in the dark ages with Emily. Although it has been super nice being able to check my email on Lance's phone when we leave the house. How much are you planning to sell you old phones for? Do I have to have a data plan to play Scrabble?