8/6/10

Chelsea Clinton

I don't really like Chelsea Clinton, nor do I think she is pretty... but I really thought her Vera Wang wedding dress was very stunning! Her wedding had way too much TV attention, and was way too expensive, (supposedly it cost 5 Million dollars...) but I did love her dress! What do you think? P.S. Yes, Hillary does have a nasty dress on! What was she thinking?

10 comments:

Brooke said...

i do love her dress, and your comments about it too :) you crack me up

Emily said...

It is a beautiful dress. I'm not so sure about Hillary's. It's pretty, but seems a little more flower girl, than mother-of-the-bride.

R+M said...

I too loved her dress. What is Hilary wearing?! That thing is not good.
I heard Chelsea changed into a grecian dress for the reception but I haven't seen it yet. This dress really was gorgeous.
I also heard that the expense of the wedding was a rumor, not sure about that one though.

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

Yeah, her dress is gorgeous. But whatever the cost of the wedding was, it was WAY too much. Makes me sick.

Tesera said...

Oooo, I love the dress. It is BEAUTIFUL!!! Thanks for keeping me up to date on things happening back there :)

Naomi said...

Yes, her dress was amazing. Then again, I love almost anything Vera Wang. :) I also agree about the wedding being way too expensive. They could have fed a small third world country for that price. ;)

Pam said...

Ditto to everything you said; her dress was SO pretty. But, WHAT was her mom thinking??? (Get a new stylist, Hillary... OR, GET a stylist?!!??!!)

Matt and Brooke said...

I agree her dress is gorgeous!

Smashie Smasherton said...

Yeah, that pendulum sure swung a bit far in the other direction. For someone known for her pantsuits, I would have expected her (Hilary) to wear something MUCH more toned down. I've never thought Chelsea was very beautiful, but she does indeed look stunning here.

sasha said...

holy crap. wtf is hilary wearing!? that is atrocious. really. if i were chelsea, i wouldn't have let her out of the house looking like that. haha... so mean, but true!!