8/5/10

Top 3 dances...

Here are my Top 3 favorite dances from last night's show. It is getting really close to the finale! I hope that Lauren or Kent win!

Number 1 favorite dance: Kent & Neil. (Contemporary)

Number 2 favorite dance: Doiminic & Robert. (Hip Hop)

Number 3 favorite dance: Courtney & Kent. (Disco)

2 comments:

FLEUR de Lo said...

Interesting! Since I didn't have access to the show I was reading what others were thinking and people kept dissing on the disco number. I'm glad you put up a picture of the clowns. I had this AWFUL picture in my head of what it must have looked like---so happy I was wrong. Thanks for the number! I did, indeed, vote. I'd be okay with Lauren winning. I think my Robert may be gone tonight. :( I think when the judges are mean to Adechike he gets a load of sympathy votes. We'll see....

Brooke said...

I loved, loved kent and neil, and my second favorite was dominic and robert, but i must say my third favorite was lauren and pasca(?) but i definitley think it's going to be kent who wins, he is just amazing!