The performance finale of SYTYCD was really good! I think I'm going to post my favorite 4 dances because there were so many good ones! I 'm looking forward to the finale tonight! I think that Kent will win. This time around I'd be happy if any of them win, but I think Kent is the most popular! I'm so sad this show will be over. Here's to next season!
Number 1 favorite dance: Robert & Lauren. (Contemporary)

Number 2 favorite dance: Kent & Allison. (Contemporary)

Number 3 favorite dance: Twitch & Lauren. (Hip Hop)

Number 4 favorite dance: Kathryn & Robert. (Broadway)

Who do you want to win?
4 comments:
I want Kent to win! I love SYTYCD!
Your blog is so dang cute! Every time I look at it, it's different.
I just totally screwed up mine. :(
I lost my blog roll and everything. Ugh!
DO you have any insights on how I can retrieve it? Or do I have to start all over, entering them one by one??
I'm just sick about it. :(
Have you watched it yet? I, of course, have not. BUT---I'm such a nut that I read the live commentary on the dance community on the Fox site. My boy Robert didn't take it but my #2 did. I liked all three as well. Can't wait to watch the last two episodes!!! {Maybe I can get back to long nights of sleep now.}
Ain't NO doubt about it...Season 7 has surpassed anything!!!! Adding the All-Stars was genius and the contestants have been way exceptional, as well!
Just a shout-out to Nappy Tabs: THEIR CREATIVITY IS AMAZING!!! I've always been a fan, but, DANG, they just keep getting even better!!!!!
The best thing about this years Finale was knowing whichever of the final 3 won, I was happy! Loved ALL of them to pieces!!!
these were all my favorites too, except for kathryn & robert. i really thought kent was going to win, but i'm glad lauren did!
Post a Comment