I saw this on Knock on Wood today and just had to share it. How stinkin' cute is this little girl kitchen playset? I want my kitchen to look like this! Haha...
Oh man, I'd better not have any kids because I'd have to buy them adorable stuff like this. I love that first picture with her cute little bum hanging out.
I'm totally in the process of building this! I've got the oven all ready to put the door on and then add accessories. I love Ana-White.com! I made it for super cheap too.
2 comments:
Oh man, I'd better not have any kids because I'd have to buy them adorable stuff like this. I love that first picture with her cute little bum hanging out.
I'm totally in the process of building this! I've got the oven all ready to put the door on and then add accessories. I love Ana-White.com! I made it for super cheap too.
Post a Comment