I was so happy to hear that Kate Middleton and Prince William got engaged! They have been dating for 8 years! I have always thought she was beautiful and classy. I love how she dresses and she seems really sweet. I love how he gave her his late mother's engagement ring. It's very pretty. I'm happy for them! I can't wait to see her wedding dress! In other news, I was so sad to hear about Tony Parker and Eva Longoria getting a divorce! How sad. I loved them together and they seemed so happy. What do you think? Do you like Kate's ring and were you as surprised as I was about Tony and Eva?
Isn't her ring gorgeous and classy?
Oh yeah, I'm a little obsessed with all her fun and fancy hats!




So sad...
3 comments:
I have to say that I probably still wouldn't know who Kate Middleton was if I wasn't in Ireland when it was announced (it was on all the TV's at the airport as 'Breaking News' which makes sense, but it still seemed weird to be 'Breaking News'), but I watched a show called Xpose and they made guesses on the dress she'd wear and now I'm all interested.
Oh and of course it's sad about Eva and Tony.
I am totally with you on both...so excited ...so sad...and at the same time, I don't even know why I care. ;]
I totally got sucked in watching prince and Kate. My favorite part was when he said that he tried to be all romantic by cooking her dinner but failed. She was so nice and said something like "well you know, he doesn't get much of a chance to practice his cooking" yeah i'll say. I wouldn't mind living in a castle and having someone cook me dinner every day.
Post a Comment