11/5/10

A little birdie told me...

I got this cute little bird plate from West Elm a few months ago but just barely am putting it out because I didn't have a plate stand. I bought a cheap little 2 dollar plastic stand and put it up! I love it. Although it's very Springy, and Christmas is right around the corner. I guess that's okay. Isn't he cute? Can you tell I'm obsessed with birds and Keep Calm posters?


Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

You're house is SO cute! I love it.

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

I love that little plate. I'm so glad there's not a West Elm near me - I'd be a goner.

Chrissy said...

Cute plate! Love the Halloween pics, all those sweet pumpkins! That soup looks amazing too.

Britta said...

I love the camera blog header and the dotted words and hearts... do you get your stuff from a website? And what website??