1/22/11

I Made A Necklace!

Those of you who know me know I'm not really a crafty person. Well I saw this necklace tutorial on the Little Miss Momma blog and wanted to try and make it. Some friends and I decided to have a craft day yesterday. It was really fun. It took us forever to make them but it was our first time. I think they turned out pretty cute. Not exactly the same as Ashley's but still cute and a lot cheaper than if we were to buy one. Click HERE to go to the tutorial.




11 comments:

Paul said...

Very cool, and very girly... Congrats :)

ashley @ little miss momma said...

so so so adorable! you did an amazing job! I am stunned that we live so close to each other! that never happens for us cali bloggers! Perhaps I will have to invite myself to your next craft night--hehe!

i hope we get to meet!
My aunt in-law {sister in laws aunt} is in your ward i think--deena thompson :)

small world!

Matt and Brooke said...

So cute! You did a good job! I love making crafts!

Cason and Marie said...

Cute!! I am loving your blog. So crafty!!

Emily said...

Super cute! Could you add a link to the tutorial?

Aaron and Lindsay said...

cute! I might have to try this.

FLEUR de Lo said...

SO. BLASTED. CUTE!!!!! {I want one.}

Chrissy said...

cute!

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

Og! You are so dang crafty! I love it! So cute.

Pierce + Stacy Thiot said...

Oh my goodness, you're so talented! You are SO crafty :) and don't ever say otherwise. I love your style!

Unknown said...

Wow, that is really cute! I could see that necklace selling at j-crew! Great job!