1/4/11

New Years Eve.

So my parents and my Grandma came up from Utah to give us our Christmas presents and spend New Year's with us. For New Year's Eve, we just hung out, watched football and ATE ATE ATE! WE just fixed some fun finger foods/appetizers and then had a delicious dessert assortment! We stayed up until Midnight to watch the ball drop then toasted each other with some Mormon alcohol! (Martinellis') It was a fun night. It was nice just chatting with my family! Don't mind all the Christmas decor! Haha. I kept it all up so my parents could see it. My New Year's resolution this year is just one thing: Don't eat like a fatty! I seriously need to get my butt in shape! Wish me luck! Happy 2011!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

John made this delicious clam dip; and by delicious I mean delicious if you like clams. J/k

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Matt and Brooke said...

looks like fun! I have that same 3 tier dessert dish.. it's awesome!

Emily said...

I am now craving olives. Hmm.

Happy New Year!

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

Where did you get that set of 3 serving bowls? I love it! Everything looked so cute, and that food is making me so hungry. Clam dip? John is fancy. Did Mom and Dad bring that popcorn mixture? If it's the one I've had at their house it's SO good.