1/14/11

One more post...

Okay- I promise this is the last bedroom post. I added two more things I thought I'd show you. I've been wanting to cover some 12X12 canvases that I've had for awhile. Today I bought some inexpensive, graphic yellow fabric and finally did it. I put it above the bed. I think I like it. It was very inexpensive and super easy to do. John also accidentally broke our red IKEA Snille desk chair top, so I replaced it with a white top that was like 6 dollars! Score! Sorry if you're sick of seeing our bedroom! Here are a few iPhone pics...

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


8 comments:

Brian and Elizabeth Shelley said...

I LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!! It looks so cute! Glad I could be there to choose the perfect fabric! So perfect!

Matt and Brooke said...

How cute! I love it!

Roy and Angie Smith said...

Looks good with the yellow!!!

Lyssa said...

Audrey are so good at decorating. I'm going to need your help when we move back!

Cason and Marie said...

You are so good! I love it!! Your room has come a long way.

Stacey Sargent said...

So cute Love the canvas above the bed. Adds a great pop of color!

Briana said...

Fantastic chandelier! Way to go, Auj.

Pierce + Stacy Thiot said...

I love it! Seriously, will you design my house one day?!?! Ps where did you get that middle yellow flower pillow?