4/13/11

Celebrity Sightings Round XXVI

Today Kourtney Kardashian came in with her boyfriend Scott. I'm not really a fan of hers, but it was fun to see her. It would have been funner to see Kim. Haha! I dropped off their food. She got a Thai Crunch salad and he got a Chinese Chicken salad. They were pretty polite; although on the show, Scott seems like the biggest brat! Maybe its just for good TV? Who knows? They tipped their server $8 on $32. Not bad, but not good. Do you guys watch their shows or like them?



12 comments:

Cara said...

I bet Mason wasn't with them!! :( He suddenly disappeared on the show!!! Scott seems pretty shady!!!!

FLEUR de Lo said...

Never heard of 'em.

Mel said...

Once in a while I'll catch the show as I'm flicking through channels; it's like watching a car wreck, you want to look away, but can't :)

Emily said...

I've seen a show or two. Ugh. What a mess.

Tiffany said...

I'll be the only one of your friends to admit I heart the Kardashians and am jealous you got to meet them!!

Nikki said...

Kourtney is the prettiest Kardashian :)

AND, I LOVE the Thai Crunch Salad :)

Pierce and Stacy said...

Um, I love that you told how much they tipped.... I tip more than that. They're cheap.... AND THEY'RE RICH! :) haha, only servers would understand.

haha, I can't stop laughing. I have to tell Pierce this.

Yum, chicken chop. You should have asked if you could get a picture with them. :)

Pierce and Stacy said...

And yes, I DVR their show every once in a while so I can fold my laundry whilst watching. I love it!

Sharde said...

MASON DID DISAPPEAR! but i do like kourtney and kim take new york, and i liked miami, but never really got into the keeping up with the kardashians. partially because my hubs always deleted it off the DVR lol :) i love your blog

thestyleprojects.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Yah, i'm not a scott fan and I'll admit I watch all those shows. :) I love trashy tv I guess. Have you been watching Khloe and Lamar? haha. Sean thinks i'm lame for watching these shows, but hey, he watches Jersey Shore. hahaha! How come your blog keeps getting cuter and cuter??? NO FAIR! :)

Tesera said...

i love that you are always running into celebrities!!! =)

Chuck and Julie Browne said...

Was she as beautiful in person?