I know I haven't been blogging as much lately. I just haven't been inspired to blog about anything, or just haven't had anything to blog about. I hope you don't lose interest in our blog. I will try and update this thing more often. I designed a new header and menu bar recently. I wanted something that looked a little more professional. Anyway, since this is the only form of a journal I have, I though I'd do an update post and some recent iphone shots of Carlyle, since she is my fur baby. We went down to Orange County to watch General Conference with John's family last weekend. It was so nice to be with them and listen to all the wonderful, uplifting talks from our Church leaders and the Prophet. We went to dinner on Saturday after the Priesthood session at Cheesecake Factory. It was dank! Sunday morning we had homemade scones and Honey Butter. It was so good! Other than that, I haven't been up to too much. I was sick with a cold, but am feeling much better now! Tonight we are going to BJ's and then renting a Red box movie. John is as busy as ever preparing for finals. He graduates Law School on May 20th! I am getting really excited to move to New York! I have been looking online for apartments. I think Brooklyn is where we have decided to live instead of Manhattan. It is still close to NYU and cheaper than living on the island. It's a short commute when we do want to go into the city. Carlyle can't wait to be a Big City Cat! I'm loving this beautiful weather and am looking forward to the Summer. I hope everyone is doing well. Thanks for stopping by! P.S. If you have a Pinterest account, let me know and I'll start following you. It's amazing! Check it out if you don't know what it is already!
This is funny, she got inside Kuma's dog cage. They hate each other. Shen then proceeded to rub her scent all over it, just to make him mad. Check out the video below! (Make sure to click it to 720p) So funny!
Isn't she the cutest?






12 comments:
Carlyle sure has purrsonality plus! :)
I haven't been blogging much either; I just haven't had much interest in sharing anything lately :(
I have a pinterest account, it's so much fun and beats bookmarking everything.
How exciting...New York! I am dying to go there again one day.
Nice to see you Audrey.
I love the new header, you are so good at designing these things!
I AM LOVING THE NEW HEADER!
I suspect you'll find much more to blog about once the move begins. With all the picts of your kitty I can't imagine how many you'll have when you have a baby. :)
That video is pretty funny!!! I love your header and the color!! I am soo excited for you guys to move to The City!!! I am trying so hard to plan a trip in Oct, so maybe we can get together :)
I am so jealous you get to move to the big Apple. I LOVE LOVE LOVE THAT CITY! You will be so chic there :)
I love all of your cute blog details too. I wish my blog was as cute!
Is it creepy that I called my cats over to the computer to show them this blog post?
I'm such a crazy-cat-lady.
:)
You do have a cute fur baby!
I can't wait for you to move out. We'll definitely have to get together a few times during your year here. When is the big move?
Mmm, I'm still drooling over your scones and honey butter. Yum. Luckily I was sick during conference so it wasn't a big deal to watch 8 hours of tv. But it would've been much better with scones - I'll remember that next time. :) Cute pics of Kidden. I love the ones of her in your hoody.
Cute! I always love your posts. And don't worry about not blogging as much - totally understand. You're just so good about commenting. :)
I need to buy new bedding, any suggestions?!
Hi. I just wanted to say thanks for all your nice comments you leave on my blog. So nice of you. Your blog is darling and so is your cat. :)
honestly, not really a huge cat fan. but this little one actually looks quite charming!! <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com
Post a Comment