4/16/11

Nom Nom Truck and Skittles.

I  know Carlyle is on here a lot. Sorry ya'll. One day when we have kids she might take a backseat. Haha. Here is a cute lil' video I forgot to post of her playing with my Skittles. Please ignore my annoying voice on the video. Can you tell which TV show we are watching? Last night we went to eat at the Nom Nom truck. They were in Sherman Oaks. They serve tacos and sandwiches. They were on that show The  Great Food Truck Race. Did you watch that? They won every competition except for the last one. They came in second place. John had been dying to go and try them. It was a fun adventure, but I wasn't that impressed with the food. John loved it though. 




5 comments:

Roy and Angie Smith said...

So do you not like the purple and yellow skittles?

Naomi said...

I love your Carlyle posts! They're so cute. :)

Sarah said...

I should NOT have just read your food blog!! Everything looks delicious!!

Alison said...

Who knew that skittles could be so fun for a cat. Rob and I love watching Fringe also. Can't wait to see what happens next week.

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

Mmm, food trucks are the best! I didn't know about that show, but I'll have to go back and watch it.