John has officially graduated from Pepperdine Law school! So happy and proud of him. He has worked really hard. My mom, dad and grandma came here late Wednesday night to spend some time with us before graduation. On Thursday we hung out all day and went to the Biggest Loser ranch that is right around the corner from our apt. here in Calabasas. It was cool to see where they work out all season. Friday morning was graduation outside at Pepperdine. It was a hot day with a bit of a breeze. It was a really pretty setting for a graduation. We all put on sunscreen, but still managed to get fried. Haha. Luckily the sunburns didn't show up till after we took some pics. I sat behind John with up the other grads so I could be his "hooder." There is this hood thing you place behind their head before they go up and get their diplomas. It was nice to get a close seat. Right after we all met up at the park next to our apt. and had lunch. It was so nice to have a lot of family there to support John. It was a great day! John starts Bar prep classes on Monday at Pepperdine. I got pics from John's parents, pics I took, and pics from my dad. As you can imagine, a lot of photos were taken. I'll try not to post too many. Heehee...





























12 comments:
congrats! and your tiny baby bump is so cute!
Congratulations! We are all so proud of you.
Congratulations John! Good luck with the Bar exam. You'll do great.
Congrats to John! What a fun day and to be able to have so many family members! Looks like it was a great day, we got fried too when Austin graduated! :)
your bump looks huge!! LoL. Yay!!!!! now hurry and find out what it is! (even though we know it's a girl) :)
Wow such a huge accomplishment! congrats!
Yes, your little pregger belly is so cute. I love the flower arrangement at the podium in the school's colors. Purdy! Congrats to John! What an accomplishmnet! Looks like you had a teriffic weekend indeed!
Order of the coif?!! What? That's awesome. GO JOHNNY!! You guys must be SO excited! You are looking so cute, by the way. So is Ty.
Too cool!! Congrats guys and that baby bump is darling :)
Your baby bump is legit.. so cute. And congrats to a smarty pants husband!!
Yea!!!! I'm so exited for you guys! A new baby on the way, moving to new york! You look fabulous by the way!
Daniel and I say: YEAH JOHN!!!!! Congratulations! You did it! Woo hoo!!
Post a Comment