12/19/11

Big Smiles!

We are headed to California this week for Christmas. I am super stoked to leave this cold weather here in NYC... Although I am not looking forward to flying with an 8 week old baby. We'll see how that goes... After Christmas we are driving to Utah so my family can meet this little dude! Hope you all have a very MERRY "CRISP"MAS! HaHa... PEACE OUT!

5 comments:

chris m. said...

YAY! You get to see your family for the holidays. :) I hope that you have a great time. Your little babe's smile is a cute one.

Emily said...

I'm excited for you guys to celebrate Christmas and Weston with your families. Have a GREAT time!

Can't wait to see you Thursday :)

Sarah said...

I'll call you next week when I'm down in the OC, I really want to see you guys!!!

MaryAnne and Rusty said...

Good luck with all of your traveling! Your little man is so cute!!! I love the tongue!

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

Mom was right, that is SO cute! Hurry up January!