We took a stroll around the island the other night to check out some lights. We really wanted to get some hot chocolate from Starbucks. I got the Peppermint Hot Chocolate and John got regular. It was very tasty and fun to see some Christmasy stuff around the Island. I love this time of the year! I's kind of sad all of our Christmas decorations are in storage. I just ordered some Christmas lights so at least we'll have those. Not sure yet if we have time to get a tree. We both want to get one, but John is so busy with finals. P.S. Please ignore the fact that his hat and mittens don't go with his pajamas. I do realize this. Haha!
This is the tree in our lobby. I'm glad they are festive!












2 comments:
You are so stinking cute! And I would trade in temple square's light fr the lights of manhattan any day!! And your boy melts me! Too cute!!
Fun! It was so nice to get home last night and see Christmas lights everywhere! I wasn't planning to decorate since Christmas is less than a week away, but I can't help it - the Christmas bin is coming out!
Post a Comment