12/28/11

Santa and Weston

We took Weston to the mall to meet Santa. It was so funny to see him sit on Santa's lap. I'm just glad that he wasn't screaming. He looks so tiny next to St. Nick!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

MellyB said...

Love him in that little hat Audrey. And you're right, he looks so small and perfect next to Mr. Claus. Hope you guys had a Merry Christmas dudette.

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

so sweet!!!

Emily said...

Too cute!

Matt and Brooke said...

That hat is so cute.. he looks adorable.

Marc and Lindsay Duncan said...

What a stud! He's totally just chillin with Santa. He's smart. He knows who to be good for.

Kari said...

I can't decide what's cuter: that little hat or his sweet face. Actually, I decided...his face. Definitely one of the cutest little ones I've ever seen!

Tesera said...

he is so super cute audrey! and the little hat- love it <3

hope you had a good christmas!