4/20/12

Six Month Photo Shoot

Weston is 6 months old today! I added some with him just in his diaper so you can see his small little body too. The lighting in our little apartment is always bad, so some of these shots are poorly lit. It is going by too fast. He has learned to sit up now, which is great! He doesn't do it for a long time, but he's getting better at it. He eats solids twice a day and is sleeping great! He's finally getting some hair! His first tooth has broke through. He has been very fussy lately and now I know why. His 6 month doctor visit is next week. I'll post his stats then. We love you little buddy!


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

7 comments:

Tesera said...

What a cute little man! Time really does fly.

Emily said...

6 months already? That is just crazy. He is so super cute!

Matt and Brooke said...

Happy 6 months! he is so cute!

Marc and Lindsay Duncan said...

He is so so cute. I love those blue eyes!

FLEUR de Lo said...

Happy to hear he's a good sleeper for you! Did I see you're entering one of those Gap contests? He's such a doll! He would sell lots of clothes for them.

chris m. said...

What a cutie! I love those monthly baby shirt things. ;) Love that you take a zillion pics.

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

I can't believe how long it's been since I've seen your blog! Funny how little he already looks in these 6 month pictures! I love the one of his little teethies.