5/13/13

Camden's Newborn Photos.

We had Amy Jo come take his newborn photos at 10 days old. It was very convenient to have her just come to our home instead of going into a studio. She was very nice and patient. We took them in his nursery. It was super hot in there because we had the space heater on to make him warm and comfortable. It was nice for him, but I was sweating to death, so my hair got all matted and gross. Haha. We also had her take pics of all of us together and some with just Wes and Camden. It was really hard getting Weston to sit still long enough to snap the pics, but luckily we got some cute shots of them together. I'm so glad we hired someone this time!

 photo CamdenCrisp04132013_0251.jpg
 photo CamdenCrisp04132013_0250.jpg
 photo CamdenCrisp04132013_0249.jpg
 photo CamdenCrisp04132013_0244.jpg
 photo CamdenCrisp04132013_0241.jpg
 photo CamdenCrisp04132013_0222.jpg
 photo CamdenCrisp04132013_0210.jpg
 photo CamdenCrisp04132013_0200.jpg
 photo CamdenCrisp04132013_0192.jpg
 photo CamdenCrisp04132013_0184.jpg
 photo CamdenCrisp04132013_0180.jpg
 photo CamdenCrisp04132013_0170.jpg
 photo CamdenCrisp04132013_0165.jpg
 photo CamdenCrisp04132013_0161-Edit.jpg
 photo CamdenCrisp04132013_0153.jpg
 photo CamdenCrisp04132013_0143.jpg
 photo CamdenCrisp04132013_0142.jpg
 photo CamdenCrisp04132013_0138.jpg
 photo CamdenCrisp04132013_0137.jpg
 photo CamdenCrisp04132013_0132.jpg
 photo CamdenCrisp04132013_0110.jpg
 photo CamdenCrisp04132013_0105.jpg
 photo CamdenCrisp04132013_0094.jpg
 photo CamdenCrisp04132013_0084.jpg
 photo CamdenCrisp04132013_0078.jpg
 photo CamdenCrisp04132013_0076.jpg
 photo CamdenCrisp04132013_0066.jpg
 photo CamdenCrisp04132013_0063.jpg
 photo CamdenCrisp04132013_0061.jpg
 photo CamdenCrisp04132013_0056.jpg
 photo CamdenCrisp04132013_0049.jpg
 photo CamdenCrisp04132013_0042.jpg
 photo CamdenCrisp04132013_0034.jpg
 photo CamdenCrisp04132013_0031.jpg
 photo CamdenCrisp04132013_0026.jpg
 photo photo2-31.jpg
 photo photo4-19.jpg
I wanted to compare Weston and Cam's newborn pics both at 10 days old. Weston is on the right, Cam on the left. 
 photo photo1-32.jpg

4 comments:

chris m. said...

Fantastic pictures!! Look at your super cute little family! YAY for babies.

Lindsay said...

You got some seriously cute pictures!!! I don't even know where to start. And you're crazy, your hair looks amazing!!!! Such an adorable little family!!

Sarah said...

Great pictures! I love the little bow tie and beenies. So fun! He is really a cute little baby. I love the comparison shots too, how fun. you are so good at doing that. I wish I would have thought of that!!

Unknown said...

So cute! I just love tiny little babies! He is adorable!:)