Samantha Potter from ANTM!
Shanna Moakler & Travis Barker.




Valentine's Day was great this year! To start the day off I went to He's Just Not That Into you my friend Sarah at the AMC Promenade in Woodland Hills. As I was waiting in line I see SAMANTHA from America's Next Top Model! I get stoked and immediately tell Sarah! She loves and watches the show as do I. She was standing right in front of us in line to get the tickets. I could only snap a pic from my iphone and it's from behind but she looked great! She was dressed all funky and her hair was much longer than when she had cut it really short on the show. I guess it's been almost a year since she probably filmed the TV show. I was a big fan of hers from the beginning so it was fun to see her! She ended up being the runner-up this past season. She also is from right here in Woodland Hills! The next one is Shanna Moakler from Dancing With The Stars and she is married to Blink 182's Travis Barker. They come in all the time to CPK and she happen to be there the other day with her daughter. They tipped the server well and she seems really sweet. Hopefully I'll be working next time Travis comes in as well! ; )
The movie was so funny and good and then later that day John made me Baked Ziti (which was so yummy!) and I was going to make him Molten Chocolate Souffle cakes but I had just made Chocolate Chip cookies for our kids in our Young Woman's and Teacher's classes. We ended up being too full for the cakes so I told him I would make them for him this week! Then he actually offered to watch:

Can you believe he actually offered to watch that movie? I know he hates "chick flicks" and just did it make me happy! How sweet is he? It was a casual but very fun night. My mom had sent me these hearts on a string decorations to hang up so I surprised him by hanging them over the bed for him to see when he walked in the room! Kitty loved playing with them the most. Poor thing still has her cone on and had a little reaction to the stitches so I got her some antibiotics today! It was a great day and It couldn't have been better! I hope everyone had a fabulous day as well! Here is a little video of Carlyle playing with the ♥ strings!
7 comments:
I want to see "He's Just Not That Into you". Was it good? Your day sounded like it was fun! I'm glad you had a great day!
We love Blink 182! :) Sounds like your Vday was a good one.
Happy late V-day - I'm glad you guys had a good one. Good work on all that celebrity spotting. I hate seeing Shanna and Travis together because to me she looks about 10 years older than she is and he looks about 10 years younger than he is. So it just looks like a mom who's trying too hard to be hip with her punk son. Glad to hear that a famous person actually left a good tip for once though (too bad it wasn't your table)!
I am still so siked that we saw Sam!! I love her! I think I need to hang out with you more often, you have that uncanny ability to spot celebs! Thanks for going to see the movie with me, it was really fun!
What a cute vday! The best are always when they are celebrated but kept low key. We didn't even celebrate this year, but I love the idea of just a nice cooked dinner and a movie!
We are due July 23rd/24th. It's only 5 months away now! Your turn! :P
Hey girly!!!! We had a great V-Day your looked awesome. Okay so you want to come down so tell us when!!!!! (Hooray for TAXES!!!)
How romantic!! What a sweet husband you have. and the decorations-love them!!
Post a Comment