3/6/09

THE NUMBER 8 TAG


1.8 favorite shows: THE OFFICE, MAKE ME A SUPERMODEL, GREY'S ANATOMY, LOST, COLOR SPLASH, THE BACHELOR, America's Next Top Model, & Kath and Kim.

2.8 favorite restaurants: Chili's, P.F. Changs, Macaroni Grill, BJ's, Baja Fresh, Pick up Stix, The Cheesecake Factory, Cafe Rio.

3. 8 books I'd recommend: THE BIBLE, THE Book of Mormon, CONFESSIONS OF A SHOPAHOLIC (Never read it but heard it was good.), He's Just Not That Into You, Twilight, Eclipse, New Moon, & Breaking Dawn.

4. 8 things that happened yesterday: Went to work, watched TV, Fed Kitty, Did Laundry, Went to Cheesecake Factory with John's Cousins and Scott his little brother! Went to the Jimmy Eat World Concert! (thanks Josh and Rachel!!!),WENT to 7-Eleven for slurpees, Cleaned up Kitty's water bowl that she knocked over all over in the bathroom!

5. 8 things I look forward to: Babies, Going to LONDON in August for 4 months! not working during London! Not working at CPK anymore! A HOUSE!!! Seeing my family in Utah. Going to baby showers of good friends in UTAH! (Hopefully), Loosing weight!

6. 8 things on my wish list: Baby someday in the near future, to own a house,to be healthy, to loose weight! to be happy! for John to enjoy and do well at law school. Be out of major debt. For my family to all move to CALI! HAHA j/k

7. 8 things I love about Winter: There is NO SNOW HERE! I don't have to scrape my stupid car off in the mornings. I don't have to drive 10 miles below the speed limit when it's snowing. I don't get freezing just going outside! Holidays! It's getting closer to my B day! Hanging out with family! It's getting closer to when we go to LONDON!

8. 8 People I Tag: Elizabeth, Marie, Lyssa, Heather, Chrissy, Mitsy, Mccall & Caitlin!

6 comments:

Brooke said...

We love Grey's over here! How is everything going Audrey? How long are you two going to London for?

R+M said...

jealous you are going to London! and I want you two to have a baby soon too... He/she is going to be such a cool little one! I'll have to do this tag too, but I have some back up posting to do so I am going to be busy! :)

Lauren said...

YOu are going to London!!?? That was a fun post. We are doing great, how are you guys doing!?? I am jeaous I want warmer weather right now.

Brooke said...

Wow that's cool. Are you or your husband going to school over there or are you just going for fun? That's rad. We have been doing really well, just waiting for spring so we can get out and do more things! I hope you two have fun in London!

Brooke said...

That is awesome! Awww, how would it be to site see for 4 months :) I'm very jealous! What will you guys do when your husband is done?

Unknown said...

you love a lot of the same shows i love!!! like antm (don't tell anyone else) and make me a supermodel... sigh. i watch too much tv.