skip to main |
skip to sidebar
We finally got a new camera! It is a Canon EOS Rebel T1i- 15.1 MP Digital SLR Camera! It is also an HD video recorder! Yah for us! We ordered it just earlier today online! We have a really old, sucky digital camera right now, so we are stoked to have a really nice one just in time for EUROPE! Literally! In fact, we had to overnight it so it would get here en tiempo! We will buy a
doper lens later on in our lives...Say, in less than a year...but for now, the lens it comes with will do. Of course we couldn't afford even just the camera right now, but heck, that's what our ol' pal CapitalOne is for! RIGHT? : ) It will arrive tomorrow, and I'm so excited to learn how to use it! No more crappy iphone pics on here. (your eyes will thank me...) j/k...
7 comments:
HOw fun!! Cant wait to see the new pics!
my jealousy is spreading from ear to ear....take fun pictures of dear old england. i'll pretend I am there when I see the pictures ;)
awesome, i bet you're so excited! Your gonna love it :)
best investment ever.
glad that to see that your a canon girl as well!
rawr!
loooove it.
wow.. can i say typo!??
you know what i meant though. haha..
So jealous of your new camera. We need a new one SO bad, and we always said it would be this Christmas since Nick would have a job . . . maybe next Christmas?
I'm so excited to hear about your amazing experiences in London! Good luck with your trip there.
Also, I'm loving your new layout/fonts/graphics. I need you to teach me some tricks sometime.
ah! are you there yet?? you'll have to post pics asap. =]
Post a Comment