8/30/09

Oxford, England Trip

We went to Oxford, England yesterday via fast train. It took us about an hour to get there. It was the first time I had ever been on a train, which was rad.! Oxford was such a cool place to visit. We were there all day and had a great time walking around seeing everything. I decided to just do a slideshow because there were over 100 pictures. We are stoked to go visit other places!


4 comments:

Jaque Petro said...

Oxford looks like a lot of fun! You'll have to keep me informed about your favorite places!

Stephanie and Daniel said...

Did I mention how incredibly jealous we are of you? :-) These pictures are beautiful! So awesome!

Emily said...

Looks like a fun trip. I love all of the beautiful estates and gardens.

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

Holy... You're having way too much fun.