John's Aunt was re-decorating her beach house in Newport so she was throwing away this white coffee table. She asked us if we wanted it. I told her I'd take it home and check it out. I think I like the way it looks. It's a little tall for the space, but I think it makes it look a little more "beachy" now. There is a matching side table that John accidentally forgot to bring with him. It will look better when we replace our brown side table with the matching white one next week. Here are a few pics of the new table and a new Liberty of London lamp shade I got on clearance at Target. Cheers to free/cheap stuff! Thanks Aunt Karen!







7 comments:
I love it! you always have such fun things in your house, and I love that John is so unfazed by you taking pictures, such a boy!! LOL
cute
Your apartment is SO cute!!! I love all of it so much!!
Yep, love the white. Be sure to post another picture after you get the side table. White just makes things feel so much more light and airy and fresh and clean. I love your lamp shade too - cute!!
your home is adorable! My absolute FAVORITE is your target lamp :) You hassingers - such fashionistas!
I love it very fun!
i love your cute style aud! you inspire me :) have you ever seen dear genevieve? it's my favorite design show :)
Post a Comment