THIS YEAR WAS THE BEST ANNIVERSARY BY FAR! JOHN INFORMED ME WE WERE NOT DOING ANY PRESENTS THIS YEAR AT ALL. I WAS RELUCTANT TO NOT BUY HIM ANYTHING, BUT I OBEYED... ALL I DID WAS MAKE HIM A CARD. WHEN HE GOT HOME FROM SCHOOL HE HAD SOME GERBERA DAISIES FOR ME! LITTLE STINKER... THEN HE HAD A PRETTY BOX ALL DRESSED UP FOR ME. HE TOLD ME TO OPEN IT RIGHT AWAY. I OPENED IT UP AND WAS COMPLETELY SHOCKED AND SURPRISED! HE HAD GOTTEN ME AN APPLE IPAD!!! I WAS SO HAPPY BUT MAD AT HIM FOR GETTING ME ONE! HE TOLD ME IT WAS FOR OUR ANNIVERSARY/MY BIRTHDAY/CHRISTMAS ETC... I JUST LAUGHED. I SUDDENLY FELT REALLY LAME HANDING HIM THE CARD I HAD MADE FOR HIM. HE REMINDED ME THAT LESS THAN A WEEK AGO HE HAD GOTTEN A NEW MAC LAPTOP FOR SCHOOL. I FELT A LITTLE BETTER. ANYWAY, IT HAS BEEN SO FUN PLAYING WITH IT. WE HEADED TO SPUMONIS FOR DINNER. WE GOT SOME YUMMY GARLIC BREAD, GNOCCHI, AND I GOT CHICKEN PARMESAN. IT WAS DELICIOUS. I HAD THE BEST ANNIVERSARY AND FELT VERY LOVED!








10 comments:
THAT'S AWESOME!!!!!!!! I want one soo bad :)
I love gnocchi!!! And I love John's Utah Jazz shirt!! Congratulations on three years!
what a sweetie!!
Oh m... GEEE! He is so cute. How fun -- an ipad. Pierce and I play that game too... trying to fake out the other and "say" we're not going to get gifts; we always do.
And i love your outfit. You look super cute! :)
What a great Anniversary!! John is so sneaky! :) Glad you guys had such a good one! Yeah for the ipad!
Yum that bread looked amazing! ;) Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!!! Yay!!! p.s. I stole some of your music! :)
Your food is making me salivate. Yum. So is your ipad. And I steal your music all the time. :)
Congrats! Our lives are so similar...close anniversaries, cats... ;)
Also, I totally know how you feel about the present thing. Nick did the same to me one year and I also felt so bad for not getting him a gift, but I just got him back the next year!
i think our husbands must think alike, i got the same "no gifts" this year as well, and was surprised with an iPad. i too felt a little lame for not getting him anything! :( haha!! don't you just LOVE your iPad though?? they are SO fun!!! <3
Post a Comment