8/28/10

Canvas Makeover and Carlyle.

Remember when I made that circle canvas painting? Well I liked it enough, but I hated how it had a White background against our White walls. So one night I just decided to paint over it Yellow and then add some White circles to it. I like it better this way against the White walls. Oh and I found Carlyle a new polka dot collar for a dollar... It's so cute on her.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Yep....the yellow looks much better! And, I bet John loves that you're sharing his religion with the entire world on your blog! Haha!

Cara said...

I LOVE the yellow!!!! My kits would kill us if we tried to put a collar on them!!

sasha said...

ok, the yellow looks SOOO much better.
i mean, i liked the white back ground as well, but the yellow looks super cute!

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

Yay yellow! And I love Kidden's new collar - cute!

Tesera said...

oooo so cute, i love the yellow! you are so creative! and loving the polka dots too!!!