8/4/10

A little Carlyle Obsessed!

I get really bored with John gone sometimes... He is almost done though! YAH! Anyway, I was playing around with my new phone last night and took some fun pics and videos of Kidden I wanted to share with you. I just love having her around and playing with her. She is such a little diva and poser. She's really funny! Am I a crazy cat lady or what?


Photobucket

Photobucket

(For full screen videos, click the icon that looks like a square)





Photobucket

Photobucket


7 comments:

R+M said...

She IS cute.. and I feel that way about our dog!
We had a cat that looks a lot like her in her college and her name was Mumsy. She was awesome.

FLEUR de Lo said...

She really is a poser! I think you need to have a few more cats before you can claim the title of crazy cat lady. :)

I love my Bella Boo, but I really do want a cat, too. I can't imagine that she'd EVER go for it, though. I wonder if we brought in a little baby if she would accept it?

Brooke said...

if you were a crazy cat lady you wouldn't be married ;)

Brooke said...

and you'd have about 50 more kiddens ;)

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

I love your photo session. Yes, she's a total diva.

Naomi said...

She is super cute. I love your house (decor) by the way, very stylish. :)

Pam said...

Kidden IS the kutest kitten in the kountry---no doubt. Hey, I love the vintage look to your photos!!! How do you do that?!!