8/14/10

New Hair + Carlyle.

You guys know how bored I get with my hair. I like to change it up a bit. I couldn't decide whether to try and go back Blonde or go Red all over. I went to Paul Mitchell the School in Sherman Oaks and it took forever! She took out most of the darker color that was in the bottom and then just did a concoction of Reds and Red booster with a shot of Orange booster. I think I like the way it turned out. I like how it's more even now. I had to take a few shots of Carlyle as well... My Mom and sister Haley are flying here on Monday and John will be moving home for good this Wednesday and I couldn't be more excited! Hope you all have a great weekend!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Emily said...

I love that Carlyle likes to lay in the sink :) Have fun with your family! I'm sure your hair looks good (hard to tell with the stylized photos).

Anonymous said...

You are beautiful :). I just love your sense of style!

Brooke said...

love the hair! you are always so daring with it!

sasha said...

cuuuuute!

one day i will muster up my courage and change my hair color. but for now... this 7' change is good enough for me. it was such a drastic change! i'm still in post traumatic shock. haha...

and yay for johnny coming back!