We went to Utah last Tuesday really early in the morning. Our flight left at 6:50 am so we woke up around 4 am. I was so tired! It was nice though to get to Utah early in the day. We hung out with my brother and his kids, who we stayed with, and then I went with my mom to Alice Lane Home. I love this store and have to go there every time I go home. It was decked out with Christmas and did not disappoint. John went to the BYU basketball game and I got my hair done. It was so funny because there was this huge snowstorm that was suppose to happen so all these stores closed "due to the storm." Turns out that it never even happened! It was pretty funny. We had Thanksgiving at my mom & dad's house. Almost every one was there. The next day my sister Haley flew home from Cambodia and Vietnam. We did some more eating and chatting. Then on Saturday while the boys watched football, the girls went shopping around SLC. I was sick basically the whole time, but all in all we had a great time. It went by way too quick. I only took iPhone pics, so the quality is not great. I love Utah and am blessed to have a wonderful family. Hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful!





John playing with our nephew Ty.
8 comments:
Oooh I want a bed like that one in your pics! Its looks so cozy and Christmasy! I would never think to decorate my bed in Christmas but now I'm loving the idea!
Glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving in Utah! We missed you in primary. You know you missed it ;)haha
Mmm, your playlist is on the Carpenters. Love that album!
I'm glad you were able to have such a great Thanksgiving. Don't you want to work at a store like Alice Lane so that you get paid to decorate every year with amazing things you could never afford? I do!
Sounds fun! Too bad I missed the whole thing. {AGAIN!} Do you need to email me about something? {I got the banner, btw, I was thinking of something else.}
So glad you guys got to spend time with your family! Looks like you had a fun weekend! And yummy food! Hey, I need your address to send you a christmas card. you can email it to me. thetingeys@yahoo.com
Happy Holidays!!! Nat
Lucky you...got to fly to Utah for Thanksgiving! We had to choose between Christmas and Thanksgiving, so we'll be headed out there in a couple weeks. :)
every time I vist your blog I get happy. your designs are always so cute.
Glad I got to see you for a tiny second! I need to check out Alice Lane. Or not, because then I'll just want things. :) Love that video of Ty and John.
You have the best posts... I have failed recently with my blog. So, I'm glad I have yours to read and love!
Sad we missed each other! You came to Utah and I went to Texas. :(
I'm glad you had a great Thanksgiving!
p.s. Thanks for always commenting on my photography blog, I really appreciate it and love it!
Post a Comment