11/14/10

This made me laugh!

Either this cat is really dumb or just really likes water? Haha! Normally cats hate water. I think this is so funny. Maybe because I have a cat... but I still think it's funny either way. I love the Granite counters in this video. P.S. I just couldn't resist doing a Christmasy header. I know it's a little early, but I just got excited. I kinda think Thanksgiving decor is a little boring. No offense to Thanksgiving... You have great food and company!


4 comments:

Matt and Brooke said...

that is so cute!..how funny!

Emily said...

That's great! I love little quirks animals have that show their own unique personality. I love how the cat was licking up the water dripping from its nose.

leslieeva said...

That is SO hilarious! I could not stop laughing through the entire video. What an unusual cat!
Our cat Jaxson likes to get in the shower if either of us are showering. But he'll hang out in the back or on the sides where he can't get wet. Still, I thought it was strange that he'd even come that close to running water. He also likes to dip his paws in my bathwater when i'm soaking in the tub... lil brat. ;)

Naomi said...

That video is too funny! I wish my cat were water-friendly.