Most of you that read this blog, don't know my Grandpa, but I thought out of respect I'd post some pictures from his funeral last Tuesday. It was a beautiful service. I'm glad I was able to fly to Utah for it. I loved hearing everyone's memories of him. He was well loved. He was buried in Orangeville, Utah next to his sweetheart who passed away 15 years ago. He was a wonderful, sweet man whom I'll miss a lot! I love you Grandpa.
This is from the back of the program. What a handsome couple!
This is a shot of all my cousins, (Minus my brother Seth) oldest to Youngest. I am the youngest...
Eating all the delish food after the funeral.
My silly nieces and nephews and Grandma.
It was very windy and snowing at the burial. So freezing!
The Pallbearers.
Saying their last goodbyes...
My dad and his two sisters.
This was a lake nearby. You can really see just how windy it was!
A wide shot of the Cemetery.
*All photos from my Dad.















6 comments:
Those are some great photos. Since I didn't take any pictures, I guess I'll have to steal them from your dad and Jenn.
It was really great to see you and visit with all the family there. It still seems strange that he is gone.
Thanks for posting! Ray was (IS) a great man! It was good to see pics of all of you! I miss you guys so much!!
It's so nice that you were able to make it... for you and your family. Nice post. :) Aren't grandparents the best!
I'll have to steal some pics too - I don't even think I brought my camera. Crazy picture of the reservoir - that was one windy, cold day!
I'm so glad your dad got some good pics....a lot of mine didn't turn out. I'll be stealing as well!
Sorry for your loss ;( At least you know he's reunited with his sweetheart! What a neat cemetary...(does that sound creepy?... I don't mean it creepy... it looks like a peaceful place... ok I'll shush now).
Post a Comment