12/1/11

One Month Photo Shoot

I was about 10 days late doing this, but better late than never. I really wanna try and remember to do this each month to see how he's grown. He's already grown so much since the Zero month shoot. I love my little man, even if it's really hard being a mom sometimes. As you can tell, I had a hard time choosing which ones to post. : )

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How precious! You really got some great shots. No wonder you couldn't decide!

Emily said...

Are you just so in love with him? He's so sweet!

chris m. said...

Love, Love these pictures. So, fun to do them every month. :) Thanks for always leaving cute comments on my blog. It is nice when people say nice things. Anyway... it is crazy that your little baby is already a month old... wow. time flys.

Tiffany said...

Did you make his little onesies? They're so cute. And your little guy is darling... Isn't it crazy to be a mom?? Love the pics... keep posting about your little doll.

Melodie Anne said...

His eyes are so huge! What a little cutie.

Sarah said...

When he was born I thought he totally looked like John, but now that I see him he totally looks like YOU!! What a cutie! Love the little onsie too. We aslo got his birthday announcement, SO CUTE! love it! :0

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

These are all so cute - you got some awesome faces. :) I was just thinking the same things as Sarah - he's looking more like you every day!