10/11/10

Celebrity Sightings Round XXIII...

Today there was another random C-Lister celeb at work. Today it was Lil Mama. She is a rapper. She had that hit "Lip Gloss." I just know her from being one of the judges on MTV's America's Best Dance Crew. I guess she was a little stoned or something. She was acting a little strange. She was opening some presents by herself at the Bar. I asked if it was her Birthday. She said yes and I wished her a Happy Birthday. When she left I told her bye. She said Thanks. Have a blessed day. Ha.Ha. Too funny...

Here is a video she rapped in with Chris Brown.


2 comments:

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

Never heard of her, but cool. I guess you have to be pretty lame to be a c-lister. :)

R+M said...

Haha I love all these random celebrities you see... thanks for posting on my blog-- I have been so MIA lately but I love your posts. :-)