I got some fun Halloween stuff at Target like a week ago and just put them out today in our apartment. I love the spirit of the Holidays! Happy Halloween month!
Cute stuff! I've been trying to create some Halloween decorations - I'll show you pictures when I'm done. And by the way, I LOVE that orangish masking tape - so cute.
Haha! I just posted my Halloween decor today, and came to your blog to find your cute stuff! We must come from the same family. I love Target, what a great place:). All looks so fun!
Stop being so cute and awesome.. I feel like a total loser. :) And please re-do my blog for me, I don't want to touch it.... It's one of those days and your post made it a lot better. I love your fun Halloween stuff. Aww..... yes, let's visit each other. Come to NYC next summer?
10 comments:
Love your decor post! You are such a good wifey.
p.s. I went to CPK for a friends party tonight and I brought back good memories. Time flies, eh?
I'm lovin' your jack-o-lantern's grass buzz :)
super cute decorations! you always do such a cute job!
I LOVE Halloween! So cute!
Cute stuff! I've been trying to create some Halloween decorations - I'll show you pictures when I'm done. And by the way, I LOVE that orangish masking tape - so cute.
Haha! I just posted my Halloween decor today, and came to your blog to find your cute stuff! We must come from the same family. I love Target, what a great place:). All looks so fun!
Cute! I need to get into the halloween spirit a little better. You inspire me to do so!!
Stop being so cute and awesome.. I feel like a total loser. :) And please re-do my blog for me, I don't want to touch it.... It's one of those days and your post made it a lot better. I love your fun Halloween stuff. Aww..... yes, let's visit each other. Come to NYC next summer?
LOVE LOVE LOVE the decorations. That is about the only thing like about Halloween are the "cute" decorations, hate the scary movies!
i love halloween!! what cute decorations!!! you are always doing such cute things!!
Post a Comment