10/18/10

Celebrity Sightings Round XXIV...

Today I got cut early and decided to stay and close for another server. I sure am glad I stayed today because ASHLEE SIMPSON came in! It was so fun to see her. She was with her mom and a friend. She was rockin' her new super short Blonde hair. I personally don't like it, but she is way cute still. She ordered the 1/2 BBQ chicken chopped salad. They left 20 bucks on an 80 dollar check. That was really nice of them. She is super skinny too. I wish her little boy Bronx was there. He is the cutest. Anyway, It was fun to see her!



5 comments:

sasha said...

is it me or do people just suck at tipping? or maybe i just tip way too much. i tip over 15% even if there is bug in my food.

i think bad tippers need to stop eating out. period. or they should just go eat fast food. don't go to a restaurant if you don't have the money to tip! ugh. can you tell that i'm bugged? ha.

she's darling though. but $20 tip on $80? i think she could have done better.

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

Maybe this is cosmic justice for when Mom and I made you miss out on seeing Brittany Spears. :) I wish that picture showed her hair better - I didn't know she cut it. And for the record, I think Bronx is ug. :)

Emily said...

Is it just me, or does she look a bit like one of the Olsen twins in that photo?

Brooke said...

That's awesome!! Rossi has that same skeleton sweartshirt her son has in the pic, super cute!

R+M said...

I like Ashlee, that's a fun one to see! I am not sure I am a fan of her hair, either. But she has good taste in food, I love the BBQ salad!